Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Audiobook Narrators

       

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Favorite Audiobook Narrators.  I love listening to audiobooks so I have quite a few go-to narrators.  The ones on my list today are those that I feel like I don't talk about just how much I love listening to enough.  The names are linked to Audible.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by name:

Alexandra Hanis

Andrew Kishino

Bahni Turpin

David Tennant

Kate Reading

Kirby Heyborne

Lorelei King

Moira Quirk

Oliver Hembrough

Roger Wayne


Who are some of your favorite audiobook narrators?  Have you listened to any of these narrators?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I don't know if I listened to these narrators or not. I'm glad you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I listened to more audio, David Tennant would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know David Tennant did audiobooks, I'll have to check out audiobooks by him. I've heard of Moira Quirk and recently added an audiobook to my list. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/04/25/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-musicals-at-the-moment/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never listened to an audio book, but I have heard that a good narrator makes a big difference. My fellow reviewer put together a great list of her favorites this week. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turpin is great! I'm a little torn on Heyborne. I like him for some books and not others. Weird, right?

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean there - I really like him for the Fred the Vampire Accountant series. :)

      Delete
  6. I'd love to listen to David Tennant narrate something, I love his voice, his Scottish accent is very pleasing to the ear! I've only listened to Bahni Turpin narrate one thing, and I didn't like the book, but it was a full cast narration and it wasn't an issue with any of the narrators, I didn't enjoy the plot of the book!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/04/25/top-ten-tuesday-417/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David Tennant could just about read anything and I'd listen. :D

      Delete
  7. It's been a while since I listened to an audio book, but even I recognize a few of these names 😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard one Tennant audiobook - -he did Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens". :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I didn't know David Tennant did audiobooks, I'll need to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads