Skip to main content

12 Books 12 Friends Reading Challenge 2024 - April Update

Happy Monday everyone!  Today, I'm sharing my April update for the 12 Books 12 Friends Reading Challenge 2024.  In April, I managed to complete 1 book for a total 9 out of the 12 books.  Without further ado, keep reading to see my thoughts on the book I read in April:

Small Mercies by Dennis Lehane had been on my tbr for way too long and I'm glad I finally decided to try it. It's been ages since I've read anything from him, but this felt quite cinematic.  I'm glad I listened to the audiobook because Robin Miles did a fantastic job bringing it all to life. I can't quite say I actually liked any of these characters, but I was quite impressed with the story itself.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you taking part in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Wyrd & Wonder 2024 - Top Ten Tuesday: Fantasy Series I Want To Catch Up On

Wyrd & Wonder 2024 - Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Fantasy Books I've Read Since Last May