Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With.  This was a tough one for me, but I think I picked out some great characters from ten separate stories.  

Amina Al-Sirafi from - The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi (Amina al-Sirafi #1) by Shannon Chakraborty - I think any trip with her would be quite an adventure!

Angel, Cordelia, and Doyle - Close to the Ground (Buffyverse #49) by Jeff Mariotte - I really get a kick out of the fun little character moments between Angel, Cordelia, and Doyle in this tie-in novel and the tv series.  I would definitely go on that studio tour that Cordy guides!

Kel, Lila, Rhy, and Alucard - The Fragile Threads of Power (Threads of Power #1) by V.E. Schwab - Honestly, I think I would enjoy going on any trip with these four!

Kate Bishop and Kamala Khan - Hawkeye: Bishop Takes King by Ashley Poston - I think this is more of a case of me going to New York or New Jersey to explore with them.

Skye Shin - I'll Be The One by Lyla Lee - Maybe I'd just like to visit South Korea, and Skye seems like a great person to do it with.

Pedro Martín - Mexikid by Pedro Martín - The road trip Pedro and his family go on in this Middle Grade graphic novel is quite an experience.

Tania de Batz - One for All by Lillie Lainoff - This is more of a case of just wanting to go on an adventure with Tania.

Loid, Your, Anya, and Bond - Spy x Family by Tatsuya Endo - I'm sure going on any family vacation with this bunch would be supremely entertaining and maybe a little dangerous.

Firekeeper, Blind Seer, and Darian - Through Wolf's Eyes (Firekeeper Saga #1) by Jane Lindskold - It would definitely interesting to travel with these three.

Tatsu and Masa - The Way of the Househusband by Kousuke Oono - Honestly, just going with these two on for a regular shopping trip would be fun, I'm sure!



Have you read any of these books?  What are some characters you'd like to go on vacation with?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Great list! I am adding One for All to my own TBR - I have been on the hunt for books that include medically complex characters as more casual inclusion, and that one looks like a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye would be such a fun character to visit South Korea with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a trip with Kel or Lila, will be an adventure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter where you end up or what you're doing, I'm sure.

      Delete
  4. I love The Way of the Househusband anime on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent a few months in South Korea some years ago and it remains one of my favorite places. I hope one day you can visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right; it would be an interesting trip with the group from Spy x Family!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/its-check-in-time-ten-books-set-in-hotels/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd be tired after all of these vacations, lol. Lots of fun choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these. South Korea would be a really interesting place to visit, though!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these, but you make convincing arguments for why they'd be great travel companions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows