Skip to main content

Music Monday: Coleman Hell



Happy Monday everyone and welcome to my eighth Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

 Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up at the bottom of this post by sharing your post's url.

 Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!


"2 Heads" by Coleman Hell (2015) - I really enjoyed this when I heard it on Alt Nation when I had my free SiriusXM trial, now I can hope that some of the local stations start playing this artist.  The banjo samples really make the song.



"Holly Jolly Christmas" by Burl Ives (1964) - This is one of my favorite Christmas songs by Burl Ives.  This is my favorite song in Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer and this is my favorite cover of the song.



Comments

  1. I really liked the Coleman Hell song! I'd heard *of* it (I think someone recommended it to me recently?) but I had not actually heard the song before, so thanks for sharing. :D Also loved the reference to The Graduate at the end of the music video––at least I assume it was a reference, haha. Holly Jolly Christmas is one of my favorite holiday songs as well, very cheerful and catchy. It always gets stuck in my head at this time of year. ;) I will have my Music Monday post up shortly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you liked it! :) I expect that was a reference. Thanks again for participating!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to try and remember to join it this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early