Skip to main content

Music Monday: Foals



Happy Monday everyone and welcome to my ninth Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

 Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up at the bottom of this post by sharing your post's url.

 Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!

"Mountain At My Gates" by Foals (2015) - This song is particularly addicting!  I've never listened to anything else by this group, but I sure have a reason to now.  I've never seen a music video quite like this one, but it sure is interesting.  This is the first video I've ever watched in 4K (I didn't even know that was available on YouTube until now) and it looks sharp!


"Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano (1970) - This is another one of my favorite Christmas songs.  I'm so happy this one seems to be getting lots of airplay so far this holiday season!



Comments

  1. I've actually been really into Mountain At My Gates recently, what a great song. I've been meaning to look up more songs by them. And WHOAAA that music video was so cool! I've never seen a music video filmed that way. :D And ah yes, Feliz Navidad is a classic ... so catchy, haha. I know I'm a day late but I just posted my Music Monday for the week. I will link to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard anything else by them, but I should really look into the group!

      Thanks for sharing, Brigid!

      Delete
  2. CBS Sports has the latest NFL Football news, live scores, player stats, standings, fantasy games, and projections. Cowboys game today

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early