Wow! I can't believe it - I've been nominated for the Liebster Award eight times! Thanks so much to KayCeeK @ Wonder Struck for this nomination - everyone should go check out her blog because it's fantastic!
The Liebster Award is a tag to help new bloggers be discovered- it's also a great way to get to know the blogger!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
3. Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Let them know you've nominated them through social media or their blog.
KayCee's Questions for Me:
1. If you could live inside any book, what book would it be and why?
I'd love to live in the Magic Ex Libris series by Jim C. Hines. Being a Libriomancer would be so cool - I'd love to be able to magically reach into books and draw objects out from them.
2. What is your favorite T.V. show? & why?
One of my favorite new shows of the fall 2015 season was Scream Queens - I loved the dark sense of humor and all of the twists and turns. Otherwise some of my favorite shows on now are Supernatural, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Survivor, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Grimm, Peaky Blinders, Sherlock, Supergirl, and Sleepy Hollow.
3. Are you embarrassed by anything you are a fan of?
No, not usually. I know what I like - and if you don't like it that's not the end of the world. However, there have been times when you tell someone you enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and YA, and they immediately dismiss your tastes as too juvenile or not literary enough. Not necessarily embarrassing, but it's upsetting to be dismissed because adult literary fiction isn't your go to genre.
4. You found a coin that grants you three wishes what are they and why?
1. That my friends and family are well and taken care of, 2. A never ending supply of free books, and 3. A TARDIS to travel all of time and space.
5. What does blogging me to you?
I'm guessing you mean "mean". To me, it means being part of a community that I can interact with and share my interests with.
6. Your having a dinner party and can only have six people/characters who would they be and why?
I could list characters, but I'm going to say family this time. My dad's side of the family had some really fascinating figures I'd have loved to have the opportunity to meet whom I've only gotten to know by via old photos and letters that have been saved over the years.
7. What is your dream job?
Librarian - and I am lucky enough to work in that field in a fantastic small library. However, I would love to work at The British Library in London.
8. How do you think your friends would describe you?
I'm usually pretty bad at this...reserved until you get to know me, passionate about what I like, knowledgeable, jack of all trades ...
9. What is your favorite social sites?
Goodreads and Twitter - I've linked my profiles just in case.
10. Witch one do you believe have more power, words or action?
11. If you could see any concert who would it be and what song would you hope would be play?
I would love to see Frank Sinatra in concert. From any time period really, but I would really like to see him early in his career with Harry James and His Orchestra or Tommy Dorsey and His Orchestra. With Harry James, I'd like to see "Wishing Will Make It So" (1939), and with Tommy Dorsey, "Blue Skies" (1940).
Ashley G. @ [insert title here]
Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!
Ann and Clare @ Dual Reads
Giovanna @ Book Coma
Zhanna @ Confessions of an Addict
Brigid @ Brigid Writes Things
Smart Dames, Clever Books
Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds
Hannah @ Broc's Bookcase
My Questions for my Nominees:
1. How do you organize your bookshelves?
2. You've been tasked to rewrite a book, which book would it be and why?
3. What 2016 book release are you most excited for?
4. What group of fictional friends would you like to share a lunch table with?
5. If you could recast any classic tv show with modern actors, what show would you choose and what modern actors would you select?
6. If you could see any musical group, past or present, which would you want to see and what song would you like to here them perform?
7. Which hyped book were you most thrilled by?
8. Which hyped book were you most disappointed by?
9. What's a book that you love, but isn't very well known?
10. What social media website do you prefer?
11. What 2016 book to movie adaptation are you most excited to see?