Happy Wednesday everyone! It's that time! Time to start my Autumn Equinox 2026 classes at Orilium for the Magical Readathon, hosted by G. @ Book Roast. During the Spring Equinox this year, I started working toward completing my new Calling of a Moon Warden. Anyway, this Autumn Equinox runs all of September. This semester I'll be taking 4 courses: I need an O in Elemental Studies, a Q in Astronomy, a Q in Restoration, and and O in Spells & Incantations (that's 6 books in total). To earn a Q that requires me to read one book to fulfill a specific prompt and to earn an O that requires me to read two books. Keep reading to see what I plan on reading to complete my course of study for this semester:
Elemental StudiesO - Enchanted Forestry: Forest
My choice: Hunted by Darcy Coates - This sounds like it will be quite an unsettling horror story from a favorite author.
Astronomy
O - Birthchart Numerology: Popular book from year: your DOB = XXYY (Y+Y+2000 = year)
Astronomy
O - Birthchart Numerology: Popular book from year: your DOB = XXYY (Y+Y+2000 = year)
My choice: The Haunting of Rookward House by Darcy Coates - My year adds up to 2017 so what better to read another one I'd previously missed from a favorite.
Q - Twin Stars and How to Spot Them: Another book from an author who wrote your last 5 star book
My choice: The Carrow Haunt by Darcy Coates - So half of my books for this challenge are me catching up on this author, and that's partly in honor of this prompt. My last five start read which was Secrets in the Dark (Black Winter #2) by Darcy Coates.
O - Cardiac Biomancy: Heart
My choice: Phantom Heart (Phantom Heart #1) by Kelly Creagh - This is one of my Beat The Backlist 2026 reads and I can't wait to try this take on The Phantom of the Opera.
My choice: Kill Her Twice by Stacey Lee - I've really enjoyed the books I've already read by this author so far and this seems like a good place to jump back into her books.
O - Recollection Charm: Added to your TBR last month
My choice: The Mortons by Justine Larbalestier and Scott Westerfeld - I'm not familiar with Larbalestier, but Westerfeld is a favorite and I'm really looking forward to try this new dark academia mystery thriller novel.







Comments
Post a Comment