Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Families I'd Love To Celebrate Thanksgiving With


Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is a Thanksgiving freebie, so today I'm sharing the families I'd love to celebrate Thanksgiving with.  You'll have to suspend disbelief because some of these families wouldn't celebrate the holiday.  Here we go, in no particular order:


The Weasley Family from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling


The Finch Family from To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee


The Bucket Family from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl


The Baggins Family from The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien


The Bluth Family from Arrested Development


The March Family from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott



The Quimby Family from the Ramona Quimby books by Beverly Cleary


The Baudelaire Family from A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket


Peter Pan and the Lost Boys from Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie


The Bear Family from The Berenstain Bears by Stan and Jan Berenstain


What do you think of this week's list?  Would you like to have Thanksgiving with any of these families?  As always, thank you for stopping by and all comments are very much appreciated.  I hope everyone will have a safe and happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it, that is)!

Comments

  1. This is a wonderful list! I would totally love to visit the Weasleys for Thanksgiving. There might even be some gnome-throwing or broomstick-riding involved!
    Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a great week.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your list! Who wouldn't want to spend the holidays with the Weasleys? Their celebrations were way cooler than my families, even when things turned really dark for them. Also, holidays with the Finch family? Sign me up!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them, and also the Fezziwigs from A Christmas Carol, were they to celebrate Thanksgiving.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I should have added them to my list! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  4. The Weasley's would be my number one choice for sure. I didn't think about the Baggins, but you would definitely get a lot of good food there! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog!

      Delete
  5. Such a fun list Lauren! I did mine one the top ten books I'm thankful I've stumbled upon. I would love to spend my holiday with either the Weasley family or the Bucket Family! That would be so much fun! Here is my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing your list with me!

      Delete
  6. Thanksgiving dinner with the Weasleys would be so much fun!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/top-ten-tuesday-32/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a bookish thanksgiving list! The Weasleys would definitely top my list as well and looking through your list I think the Frodo and Bilbo (and all the hobbits) would be next. I'd throw in the Bennets from Pride and Prejudice I think and perhaps the Ingalls from the Little House on the prairie books. Fun to contemplate:). Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so close to adding the Bennets to my list.

      Delete
  8. Great list! We did have a lot of similar ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weasleys, forever! I would love to spend a Thanksgiving with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad they wouldn't celebrate the holiday not being Americans and all... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early