Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Space Set Books To Read For Global Astronomy Month

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Bookish Merchandise I'd Love To Own, but I decided to do something completely different - Favorite Space Set Books To Read For Global Astronomy Month.  If you don't already know, this month is Global Astronomy Month and this also lets me share some of my favorite sci-fi novels while I'm at it.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer

Exo (Exo #1) by Fonda Lee

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy I(Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #1) by Douglas Adams

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Leviathan Wakes (The Expanse #1) by James S.A. Corey

LIFEL1K3 (LIFEL1K3 #1) by Jay Kristoff

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers #1) by Becky Chambers

Mirage (Mirage #1) by Somaiya Daud 

Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir

Saga, Volume 1 (Saga #1) by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples


Have you read these books before?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Saga is on my long list of graphic novels I need to get to. I really loved Mirage. I need to find time to pick up the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read the sequel to Mirage too. One of these days!

      Delete
  2. I love Saga so much!! I also really enjoyed Cinder and Illuminae! Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm not ready for the newest upcoming volume to release. :)

      Delete
  3. My husband loves Hitchhiker's Guide, and he has tried to get me to read it. I tried, but just wasn't feeling it. But I did enjoy the movie adaptation.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/where-you-can-find-bookish-merchandise/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movie is really fun, but not nearly as much as the books. ;D

      Delete
  4. This is a fun list! I loved Illuminae and Project Hail Mary😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cinder, and Saga!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big Sci-Fi lover so the only one of these I've read is Cinder, which I found only okay, though I did like the sequel, Scarlet better.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/04/19/top-ten-tuesday-364/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Illuminae rocked, and Long Way is such a favorite of mine. Hitchhiker's Guie I'd really like to try...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy has been on my TBR for so long. I watched the movie years ago and loved it. Maybe I'll get to the book one day lol Leviathan Wakes is also on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are a lot of fun. Thanks for visiting, Molly!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads