Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Haven't Read Yet But Want To

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Authors I Haven't Read Yet But Want To.  Without further ado, here are authors I'd like to try in the future and the book I want to tackle first:

Kristin Cashore - Graceling

Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist

Robin Hobb - Assassin's Apprentice

Khaled Hosseini - The Kite Runner 

Victor Hugo - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Ken Liu - The Grace of Kings

Anne McCaffrey - Dragonflight

Ruta Septys - Between Shades of Gray

Megan Whalen Turner - The Thief

Colson Whitehead - The Underground Railroad


Have you read these authors before?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I’ve never read The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but I’m curious about it, too!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-havent-read-but-want-to/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Les Miserables by Victor Hugo and The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Septys. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/04/12/top-ten-tuesday-authors-ive-never-read-but-i-want-to/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khaled Hosseini is brilliant! Ruta Septys would have made my list too but I just recently read Salt to the Sea- finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kite Runner was good, but I thought Husseini's second novel, A Thousand Splendid Suns was better! Hope you love them..
    This is my list of new authors I am excited to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read Septys's Salt to the Sea, but I loved it. I want to read the one you have listed here as well. I hope you love all of these authors when you get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Between Shades of Gray and really enjoyed Salt To The Sea too, Ruta Sepetys is one of my favourite historical writers, I love that she brings attention to historical events that people might not necessarily be as aware of.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/04/12/top-ten-tuesday-363/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a couple of Colson Whitehead's books but I haven't read them yet. I would definitely like to try them at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read some McCaffrey... and I never did read Graceling. That was brand new when I was just starting out blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't say for certain whether Graceling holds up, but I was very fond of that series back in the day. I hope you end up enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of all of these, I've read one Ruta Sepetys book (Out of the Easy), and I know there are more I should read. I've also read one Victor Hugo -- Les Miserables, which was a huge undertaking, but at the time I was very into the musical and that gave me enough inspiration to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows