Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Horror Novels I've Read Since November 2021

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Read On Vacation, but I've decided to do something entirely different for this week.  I'm featuring Favorite Horror Novels I've Read Since November 2021.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:

Bad Witch Burning by Jessica Lewis

Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake #3) by Victoria Schwab

Carrie by Stephen King

Chasing the Boogeyman by Richard Chizmar

Feed (Newsflesh #1) by Mira Grant

The Girls Are Never Gone by Sarah Glenn Marsh

Hard Spell (Occult Crimes Unit Investigation #1) by Justin Gustainis

Nettle & Bone by T. Kingfisher

Our Crooked Hearts by Melissa Albert

The Whisper Man by Alex North


What are some of your recent horror favorites?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. What a great topic! I don't read horor, but I've heard of all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try my best to get to Feed and the second Cassidy Blake book during this year's Fraterfest marathon. Starting this Friday!

    Thanks for the suggestions, I will have to take a closer look at a few of these.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to pick up Nettle & Bone. It looks so good and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much that it made this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I decided to start in on Kingfisher's work! :)

      Delete
  4. The Girls Are Never Gone is so eye-catching! And Nettle and Bone is one of my favourites this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool list! I don't read much horror (because I'm a wimp), but I loved Nettle and Bone so much. Here's my twist on this week's topic: http://leahs-books.com/2022/10/11/ttt-books-i-want-to-read-by-latine-authors/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Bridge of Souls, and I need to finish Our Crooked Hearts. The Whisper Man also seems super interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I'm not a fan of horror, my daughter loves all things creepy and spooky! I remember seeing Bridge of Souls in the store and thinking it would be perfect for her. I haven't picked up the first book in the series yet, maybe for the holidays.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/summer-2022-book-haul-vacation-book-buying/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crooked Hearts has me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read The Whisper Man from your list but I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list! I'm posting a similar list in a couple of weeks, and Our Crooked Hearts will definitely be on it😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess thouse horror novels can send us on a special trip? ;)
    As you know, I twisted the topic, as well. Again.

    Thanks for visiting my My TTT this week which is all about travel books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure! Thanks for visiting mine as well. :)

      Delete
    2. But of course, it's always a pleasure to talk to other readers.

      Delete
  12. Through the years I've had a website, whether it's on book lists or in book videos, I always see so many raves for Victoria Schwab's books. Haven't ever read one though! Thanks so much for visiting my website on this week. Appreciate this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I will absolutely read anything she cares to write about! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't