Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: New Horror Releases I Can't Wait To Read

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Favorite Words, but I'm doing something completely different.  This week I'm featuring New Horror Releases I Can't Wait To Read.  Without further ado, here are the books I can't wait to read:

Dead Flip by Sara Farizan

The Depths by Nicole Lesperance









What are some of recent horror releases you're looking forward to? Have you read any of these books? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I'm not really a big horror reader, but How To Survive Your Murder is one I want to read, the title is just so intriguing!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/18/top-ten-tuesday-390/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on new releases! I have no idea what's coming out. I hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both The Weight of Blood and House of Hunger sitting on my shelf waiting for me. Both sound so good. Hope you love all these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of those look scary!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/18/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-words/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really read Horror, but I'm thinking about checking out the Locked Tomb Series. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/10/18/top-ten-tuesday-words-in-summaries-that-will-make-me-pick-up-a-book/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. House of Hunger sounds awesome, and Lord of the Fly Fest I want just for the cover lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover for The Getaway is wild! Nice twist on the topic today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing list! I have The Witch in the Well and Dead Flip on my list. Gallows Hill was so good😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a really hard time with horror, but I hope you enjoy these! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card