Skip to main content

Top Tuesday: Netflix Horror Series I Want To Watch

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Favorite Bookstores OR Bookstores I’d Love to Visit, but I decided to do something completely different and share some Netflix Horror Series I Want To Watch.  This is month would be the perfect time to get start on these shows.  Without further ado, let's get get to it:

Ares - I don't know about you, but this Dutch series sounds like it could be a good dark academia story.

Chambers - This sounds like another story I really liked so I thought I'd try this.  Plus, it's been compared to the series Marianne which I loved.

The Cursed - This K-Drama sounds really promising.  I've even heard it compared to The Guest which I really enjoyed.

Feria: The Darkest Light - I've been eyeing this Spanish series for quite awhile.  It definitely sounds intriguing.

Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities - I can't wait to watch this anthology horror series.  There are so many favorite actors attached to this series and I can't wait to see them do their thing.

Ju-On: Origins - I really enjoyed the original movie, but I haven't really followed the rest original Japanese movie series.  

Hellbound - I don't know why I've been putting off this K-drama for so long, but I think this will be the perfect time to start in on this series.


The Midnight Club - I'm so excited for this new Mike Flanagan series based on the 1990s Christopher Pike novel.  I can't wait to see the returning Flanagan cast members at work in this series as well.

Resident Evil - I've been making my way through the movies, and I thought I'd give this new tv series a chance too.

School Tales: The Series - I've just started this Thai horror anthology series set school.  So far it seems pretty promising.


Have you watched any of these shows?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoy watching each of these when you get the opportunity.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/nine-favorite-fictional-bookstores-libraries/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all these movies. They all sure look creepy and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of these yet but I'm definitely interested in Cabinet of Curiosities and The Midnight Club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been into the horror genre. The creepiest I tend to get for films this time of year is something like The Illusionist or I did start the film, Winchester the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen The Illusionist in ages. It's time for a rewatch!

      Delete
  5. I'm waiting for The Midnight Club and Cabinet of Curiosities too. I've heard of Ares and immediately wanted to watch it. I've been watching Dark it has fantastic fall vibes and it's German which is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Korean horror is in a different league, the only horror movies to actually scare me at all. (most horror movies bore me, not sure why.)
    My TTT: Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I has to go awfully hard for me to actually get scared, but the Korean horror like you said are in an altogether different league. :)

      Delete
  7. My husband and I recently watched the new Netlfix Resident Evil series. It was fun. It was very different for me as I'm only familiar with the story through the Milla Jovovich movies. I've heard this series more closely follows the characters and storyline of the games. I hope you enjoy it and the other series when you watch them.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't played a single one of the games, so I guess I'll find out! :)

      Delete
  8. I'm so behind on all my Netflix series! But I have been looking forward to Cabinet of Curiosities and The Midnight Club. Ares isn't one I'd heard of, but I'm going to check that out now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a fan of horror but glad you found some you like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing - I'll have to check these out! I'm most looking forward to Mike Flanagan's Midnight Club. I tend to love all his Netflix shows and movies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get