Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023.  There are quite a few cool looking books coming up next year, so without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by release date:

Hell Bent (Alex Stern #2) by Leigh Bardugo - Release date: January 10th, 2023

How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix - Release date: January 17th, 2023


Vampire Weekend  by Mike Chen - Release date: January 31st, 2023

Chain of Thorns (The Last Hours #3) by Cassandra Clare - Release date: January 31st, 2023

*No Cover Yet*

Heartstopper: Volume Five (Heartstopper #5) by Alice Oseman - Release date: February 2nd, 2023

A Long Stretch of Bad Days by Mindy McGinnis - Release date: March 14th, 2023

The Scourge Between Stars by Ness Brown - Release date: April 4th, 2023

Untethered Sky by Fonda Lee - Release date: April 11th, 2023

Painted Devils (Little Thieves #2) by Margaret Owen - Release date: May 16th, 2023+


What books are you looking forward this year?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I can't wait for Hell Bent to arrive! Vampire Weekend sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished How to Sell A Haunted House, and it was creepy! I hope you get to read it soon. :D I'm really looking forward to Painted Devils, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Ninth House for the first time next month! I didn't know Little Thieves has a sequel coming out. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-first-half-of-2023/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read The Heartstopper series this year. Wonderful list, I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the opportunity to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/early-2023-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Painted Devils looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy all these books. Have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell Bent was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-402/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Scourge Between Stars is high on my list too😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a few of these on my wish list and am looking forward to reading them too--the Grady Hendrix book and Vampire Weekend among them. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked Vampire Weekend, and I hope you do too! I am also really excited for A Long Stretch of Bad Days, The Scourge Between Stars, and How to Sell a Haunted House! Hope we both enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads