My Summer of Horror This Week:
What I've Watched This Week:
❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
Gyeongseong Creature (Season 2) - Netflix - This week I watched the second episode of season 2 and I'm already invested.
❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
Episode 2: I need to know what's happening, but whatever the case is I'm hooked! I like how this is feeling a little more sci-fi than the previous season.
My review is also on Serializd.
❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
Forever Knight (Season 2) - This week I watched episodes 8 and 9 and for the most part really enjoyed this group. Looks like I have 17 episodes left of this season! I wouldn't call these two episodes favorites, but they were still quite enjoyable.
❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
Episode 8: Don't scare me like that Nick! Also, this is episode 8 of season 2.
My review is also on Serializd.
❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
Episode 9: Dang, this was a brutal one! It wasn't cool seeing Natalie in that kind of situation.
My review is also on Serializd.
What I Read This Week:
❋ ❋
The Last Astronaut by David Wellington has been on my tbr for awhile given how much potential I thought 13 Bullets had. Unfortunately, I ended up having similar thoughts about this sci-fi horror standalone as well. I really wish this were shorter with better characterizations. At least, this has a cool book cover, though. Now, I do feel like I ought to rewatch the movies Sunshine and Alien soon.My review is also on Goodreads and The StoryGraph.
❋ ❋ ❋
Gwendy's Final Task (The Button Box #3) by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar was a solid finale. It gets a little ridiculous - more than I was expecting though. One thing I wasn't expecting, but got a kick out of Stephen King easter eggs though. It's practically crossover status!
My review is also on Goodreads and The StoryGraph.
What I'm Reading Now:
Secrets in the Dark (Black Winter #2) by Darcy Coates - I absolutely loved the first book in this series and I can't wait to dive into the sequel.
Are you participating in this challenge? Have you read any of these books or watched these movies and shows? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!







I want to watch Forever Knight!
ReplyDelete