Skip to main content

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Horror Book Series I Want to Catch Up On


 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Book Series I Want to Catch Up On, and in honor of Summer of Horror 2026, a celebration of all things horror running from June through August and hosted by Tammy @ Books, Bones & Buffy, I've decided to share some Horror Book Series I Want to Catch Up On.  Each title on this list in the next book in their respective series I'll be picking up (eventually).  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The City of Mirrors (The Passage #3) by Justin Cronin

Demon in the Sand (Titan of the Stars #2) by E.K. Johnston

The Dustin Experiment (Stranger Things #8) by J.L. D'Amato

End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3) by Stephen King

Ghosts (Hell Divers #2) by Nicholas Sansbury Smith

The Liminal Zone, Vol. 2 (The Liminal Zone #2) by Junji Ito

The Queen of Swords (Golgotha #3) by R.S. Belcher

Ship of the Dead (Omega Days #2) by John L. Campbell

Smoke and Mirrors (Smoke Trilogy #2) by Tanya Huff

Whispers in the Mist (Black Winter #3) by Darcy Coates


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite horror series?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The Dustin Experiment sounds interesting! I love his character

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t read much horror for a long time but I do want to read the Empire of a Vampire series by Jay Kristoff
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick - Review

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Goodreads Choice Awards Horror Nominees I Still Want To Read

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't