Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Was Reading On This Day Over the Last Ten Years

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Was Reading On This Day Over the Last Ten Years.  I'm going be counting from August 11th, 2025 back to August 11th, 2016.  Without further ado, here with go:

Vienna Blood (Liebermann Papers #2) by Frank Tallis - 2025

The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich - 2024

The Druid's Call (Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves) by E.K. Johnston - 2023

Slugs by Shaun Hutson - 2022

All Creatures Great and Small (All Creatures Great and Small #1-#2) by James Herriot - 2021

This Coven Won't Break (These Witches Don't Burn #2) by Isabel Sterling - 2020

Vita Nostra (Vita Nostra #1) by Marina and Sergey Dyachenko - 2019

My Life As A White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie #1) by Diana Rowland - 2018

Nevermore (Supernatural #1) by Keith R.A. DeCandido - 2017

The Girl From Everywhere (The Girl From Everywhere #1) by Heidi Heilig - 2016


What were you reading 10 years ago?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I reread some of the stories in All Creatures Great and Small around the same time as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting looking list.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-was-reading-on-this-day/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read All Creatures Great and Small but that was 30 odd years ago when I was a teenager :)

    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Goodreads Choice Awards Horror Nominees I Still Want To Read