Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia 2026, The Boardgame - September Update
Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the book I read in September for Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Adelia 2026, The Boardgame, an additional challenge to G. @ Book Roast's Magical Readathon. You can see my full tbr here. Without further ado, check out my mini review below:
September - 9B - Inspect frost (the mountain walls glimmer with an odd frost that is illuminated by your Truelight. It's a very peculiar type of frost, you've never seen anything like this, it seems to dance and move with you... how odd. You must collect some investigate later.) - read a book with a light blue cover
❋ ❋
Celtika (The Merlin Codex #1) by Robert Holdstock is my first book by this author based on my experience with this, I doubt I'll be back for more. This sounded like it would be right up my alley, but it was incredibly underwhelming. I realized fairly early on that I wasn't interested in the characters or the world. It had its moments, but not enough to salvage this one for me.
My review is also on Goodreads and The StoryGraph.
Next Month:
October - 10B - Meet entry wardens (ah finally, the gates to the Capital of Darkmeadow, but you get stopped by the wardens. This city has strict entry rules, you'll have to convince them to let you in.) - read a debut novel
My choice: Friend Request by Laura Marshall - I picked up this debut mystery thriller on a whim for a dollar at a thrift store. Mine is hardback and it's dust jacket is missing, so I guess this is the same edition as the one I have.
Are you participating in this challenge? Have you read these books? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!



Comments
Post a Comment