Skip to main content

Friday Book Snippets: Managing Death (Death Works Trilogy #2) by Trent Jamieson

On Fridays, I participate in the weekly linkup called Friday Book Snippets, co-hosted by Anne @ HeadFullofBooks and Olivia @ Bemused and Bookish.  The directions for are pretty simple.  Share two snippets (a sentence or short paragraph) from a. the book's beginning and b. page 56 (or another page) in the book you are currently reading. No spoilers, please. Join the fun every Friday.  Previously, this was The Friday 56 hosted by Anne @ HeadFullofBooks and Rose City Reader.

Happy Friday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting one of my Halloween Bingo 2026 books, Managing Death (Death Works Trilogy #2) by Trent Jamieson.  This sounds really cool.  It's the second book in the series and book one isn't available at my library.  I'll give this a try and see if I want to buy the rest of the books.

Beginning:

There's blood behind my eyelids, and in my mouth.

56:

Phones ring throughout the office.


Are you participating in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2026 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Be Adapted Into Movies Or TV Shows