Skip to main content

The 52 Book Club's 2026 Reading Challenge & Read Queerly 2026 - September Update

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm sharing my September progress for both the year long reading challenge called The 52 Book Club's 2026 Reading Challenge and Read Queerly 2026 which is hosted by Alexx @ Enthralled Bookworm.  You can see my original tbrs here and here.  In September, I completed 2 books for a total of 48 read so far out of 52 total books on my tbr for my The 52 Book Club's 2026 Reading Challenge and 1 book for a total of 15 out of 16 on my tbr for Read Queerly.  I would usually share these updates separately, but one book I read for both of these challenges (To Ride A Rising Storm) was a book I read for both challenges, so I thought I'd combine these two.  Keep reading to see my thoughts on the books I read in September:

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
To Ride A Rising Storm (Nampeshiweisit #2) by Moniquill Blackgoose was easily one of my most anticipated reads and the year given how much I loved the first book in the series.  Luckily for me, I absolutely adored this and I need to know what's next.  I love getting to know more of the world of the story and revisiting the characters.  I feel like I read this so quickly and I don't know how I'll be able to wait until whenever book three will be coming.

My review is also on Goodreads and The StoryGraph.


❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing has been on my radar for a long time so I'm glad I finally checked it out.  It's one of those things I knew just a little bit about going in, but not a lot of detail.  Of course, this totally filled in a lot of gaps and is an absolutely fascinating read.  Absolutely unbelievable know that it's a true account, wow!

My review is also on Goodreads and The StoryGraph.


Are you participating in this challenge?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2026 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Be Adapted Into Movies Or TV Shows