Skip to main content

Music Monday: New-To-Me Favorites


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

"11 Blocks" by Wrabel (2016) - I've just started hearing this song on the radio within the last few weeks and I'm already hooked on it.  He has such a soulful voice!  On a side note, never having lived in a city, I have no idea of how far 11 blocks actually is?  How long would it take to walk that many blocks and how many miles would that be?



"Unsteady" by X Ambassadors (2015) - I've also just started hearing this on the radio and I love it.  I really enjoyed their previous single, "Renegades", and I didn't realize until now really that both of these songs are on the same album, VHS.




Comments

  1. I love X Ambassadors! I've been meaning to listen to more of their music after I heard Renegades on the radio (and then, of course, Unsteady)!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should to! :)

      Thanks for linking up, Laura!

      Delete
  2. I've heard of X Ambassadors, but I haven't listened to much of their music. I do like these songs, and will definitely listen to more of their music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early