Skip to main content

Music Monday: Ten Second Songs


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


This week I'm spotlighting a favorite on YouTube, Anthony Vincent aka Ten Second Songs.  I don't remember how I stumbled upon the channel initially, but I'm always eagerly awaiting his new videos.  If you don't know, he preforms songs in 20 entirely different styles always beginning with the original artist's style.  He has incredible range and he can do dead on impressions of a wide variety of musicians.

"Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots Cover in 21 Styles (October 14, 2016) - This is one of his newest covers and I couldn't resist since it's a Twenty One Pilots song.  By the way, my favorite two impressions featured are Sammy Davis, Jr. and Nirvana.


"Hello" by Adele Cover in 25 Styles (November 23, 2015) - He has a very good Adele impression and he does a pretty good Dean Martin, Green Day, and Etta James!  Dean Martin and Green Day were back to back so that was kind of jarring

Comments

  1. I love this guy's videos. The cover of Bad Blood is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this guy before, but I like the cover he did for Heathens. I'm definitely going to check out more of his videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love these! Hello in the Backstreet Boys style is awesome!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early