Skip to main content

Music Monday: Billie Eilish


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting some of my favorite Billie Eilish songs.  I don't know if I've mentioned how much I enjoy this talented young artist's music before, but here we go.  I'm including bury a friend, Bellyache, and you should see me in a crown.  The music video for bury a friend is the newest as it was released at the end of January and the song is probably my favorite of all three of them.  Plus, the video is practically its own mini horror movie and it totally works for the song.  What songs are you listening to today? 







Inlinkz Link Party

Comments

  1. I keep thinking of joining in. I love finding new to me artists.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like "you should see me in a crown" - whenever the Throne of Glass TV series comes out, I could totally see this vibe of song meshing.
    Dani @ The Restricted Section

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, now that you mention it that could totally work. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card