Skip to main content

The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): Dark Moon of Avalon (Twilight of Avalon #2) by Anna Elliott



On Friday's I take part in three weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice, and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 

Happy Friday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting one of my current Mythothon reads, Dark Moon of Avalon (Twilight of Avalon #2) by Anna Elliott.  The first book in this trilogy was absolutely fantastic and I'm so happy to be back in this world.

Beginning: 

Little now than the words remain, now, of the wisdom of the Old Ones.

56:

Isolde could hear the flat weariness in his voice, see the lines of exhaustion and pain deepening about the corners of his mouth.


What are you reading this week?  Have you read this book?  Are you taking part in this readathon?   As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I really like that cover. Have a great Friday
    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/09/book-beginnings-seven-visitations-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the books in this series have awesome covers. :)

      Delete
  2. Good excerpts! Now I want to know more. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a great weekend too, Ashley.

      Delete
  4. Meh, probably not my speed. Hope you enjoy! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read that series a long time ago and really enjoyed it - although I don't remember much of it now. Glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. If you like Arthurian legend, this series is a must read, Tammy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early