Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2021 TBR

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books on My Fall 2021 TBR.  This week my list will include a few ARCs and some challenge books I'll be reading for Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge and the Popsugar Reading Challenge.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by title:

ARCs

Alex McKenna and the Academy of Souls (Alex McKenna #2) by Vicki-Ann Bush

All of Us Villains (All of Us Villains #1) by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman

The Return of the Pharaoh: From the Reminisces of John H. Watson, M.D. (Nicholas Meyer Holmes Pastiches #5) by Nicholas Meyer

A Spindle Splintered by Alix E. Harrow

Year of the Reaper by Makiia Lucier

Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge


Notes From A Young Black Chef by Kwame Onwuachi and Joshua David Stein

The Weight of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf

Popsugar Reading Challenge

Fingersmith by Sarah Waters

Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton

The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Hercule Poirot #1) by Agatha Christie


What are you planning to read this fall?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I've heard good things about All of Us Villains -- hope it turns out well for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingersmith was excellent. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kwame and can't wait to read his memoir!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Year of the Reaper is on my 'want to read' list. I should check my library for it when it comes out.
    My TTT: Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Spindle Splintered looks really good! I hope you enjoy.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read a Sarah Waters book someday. People have been recommending them to me for years. I hope you love all these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great list! I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    I've got 2 Agatha Christie books on my TBR. I haven't read The Mysterious Affair at Styles yet.

    Pam https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2021-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be reading A Spindle Splintered as well. I'm also very curious about All of us Villains. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Weight of the Sky is one I have been meaning to get to forever. I hope you get a chance to read all these and that you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Agatha Christine one looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love Agatha Christie. I'm planning to do a re-read of Halloween Party this year.


    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge