Skip to main content

Music Monday: Olivia Rodrigo

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing a couple of my favorite songs from Olivia Rodrigo.  I wasn't particularly interested all that much when I first heard drivers license, but then I heard good 4 u and really like the sound of that.  I'm glad I decided to check out more of her music since then.  I think she's going to have quite a career ahead of her - I can't believe she's only 18 years old!  Give a listen to good 4 u and brutal down below:





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. She's a new artist to me but yeah- I like these songs! Her sound in that first one reminds me of some band but I can't place who. Maybe early Tonight Alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice songs. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually listened to her songs before, I've heard some covers though. I like her songs. I should give more a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these songs! I’m just so happy that more rock sounding songs are coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the introduction. i agree with carrie about more rock!
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early