Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Completed YA Series I Want To Finish

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a freebie and I've decided to feature Completed YA Series I Want To Finish.  Each title in my list is the next book in the series that I need to jump into next.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by title:

The Dark Days Deceit (Lady Helen #3) by Alison Goodman


The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #2) by Carrie Ryan

End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days #3) by Susan Ee

Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands #3) by Alywn Hamilton

Like A River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy #2) by Rae Carson

The Prey (The Hunt #2) by Andrew Fukuda

Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird #2) by Claudia Gray

The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young

UnSouled (The Unwind Dystology #3) by Neal Shusterman

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkowski


Have you completed any of these series?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thank for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The Dark Days Deceit looks good, and love that cover of The Dead Tossed Waves. Makes you want to know what's going on :)

    Prey looks awesome.

    I like what I've read by Claudia gray although it's mostly been her Star Wars books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find the time to finish all of these series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know any of these but I feel like having a lot of series going on at once is a mood. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2021/09/top-ten-tuesday-book-with-theater.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. I see that you, like me, often start series and then don't finish them. In fact, I've started several of these on your list. So many books...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't seen these before. Have fun finishing these series!

    My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea for a top ten list! I never got past the first book in the Gold Seer's Trilogy either, but I'd like to😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to the first book on audiobook and I'll have to continue it on in that format.

      Delete
  7. I hope you enjoy these books when you find the time to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/10-indigenous-authors-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the last book in the Lady Helen series either >_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the Unwind series! Sadly, Hero at The Fall was a kind of disappointing end to the Rebel of The Sand series for me.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/09/28/top-ten-tuesday-335/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we'll see what I think of them! Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  10. I need to pick up The Dark Days Deceit to finish that series too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carrie Ryan and Marie Rutkowski -- for both these authors, I've read their first book but still have to move on to the sequels. Thanks for reminding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have some in common, like The Unwind Dystology and The Gold Seer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge