Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Beginning With The Letter F

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books That Provide a Much-Needed Escape, but I decided to feature my Favorite Books Beginning With The Letter F.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:












Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite books beginning with the letter F?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I think I say this every time I see Fangirl, but I bought this for my kids not long after it came out and... still haven't read it. Hah! One of these days!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firekeeper's Daughter is one of my favorite books.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-hs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-h/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, The False Prince! I haven't thought of that book in years. Hoping I can get to The Firekeeper's Daughter some time soon. Glad it made your favorite's list for F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frankenstein is one of my favorites, from your list The Fellowship of the Ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a while since I thought about Fangirl, but you make me tempted to reread! 🤔 Good list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US