Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Involving Food (That are Not Cookbooks)

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books Involving Food Books Involving Food (That are Not Cookbooks) (Submitted by Cathy @ WhatCathyReadNext and Hopewell’s Public Library of Life).  I'm featuring five that I've really enjoyed and five that are on my TBR.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:

Read






On My TBR







Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite books involving food?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Tweet Cute was a fun read and I think I read A Taste for Love a while back too! Love the colors of that cover art, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the Fire on High was such a remarkable book. It showed teens in a really positive light.

    Food in Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read A Wizard's Guide to Defensive Baking after seeing it on so many TTT lists. It was a fun read.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/foodies-in-books-ten-books-featuring-food/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must get the ebook of Tweet Cute, sounds like a book I'd love. Happy reading. My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/books-involving-food-that-are-not-cookbooks/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Café con Lychee and A Pho Love Story were cute. I run a monthly link up for reviews of books about food. If you review them I’d love to have you link up. https://www.spiritblog.net/september-2024-foodies-read/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember much about Heartless, but I do recall that the opening description of baking was mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read A Wizard's Guide to Defensive Baking. It sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed A Pho Love Story. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! All of these books look interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy them if you decide to try any of them.

      Delete
  10. Fun list! I know most of these would make me hungry if I read them😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fake Dates and Mooncakes is so cute, one of my favorites last year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US