Skip to main content

2024 Popsugar Reading Challenge - Update #8

  

Happy Sunday everyone and welcome to my eighth 2024 Popsugar Reading Challenge update with mini reviews!   In August, I completed 1 book for a total of 39 so far this year out of 50 books.  Only 11 left!  Keep reading to see my thoughts on the book I read in August:

❋ ❋ ❋ 
Just Kids by Patti Smith is a memoir of a musician and artist I'm not all familiar with outside of her biggest songs.  I wouldn't have read this if if weren't for the 2024 Popsugar Reading Challenge.  I can honestly say I now know a lot more about Patti Smith (and Robert Maplethorpe).  She's certainly led an interesting life.  I might have to check out more of her work in the future.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Have you read this book?  Are you taking part in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US