Skip to main content

Music Monday: Bleeker


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share one or two songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Within the last couple of few weeks I've just started hearing Bleeker's "Highway" (2016) on the radio and I loved the sound of it enough to actually look up the video and give a listen to some of this Canadian alt-rock band's other songs.  Anyway, their newest album, Erase You was just released few months ago - the songs I'm sharing this week are my other favorites from that album, "Free" and "Erase You"!








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early