Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read In One Sitting

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Read In One Sitting.  All of the books on my list this week totally had me hooked.  Here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Black Kids by Christina Hammonds Reed

Deaf Republic by Ilya Kaminsky

Doctor Who: The Empty House (BBC Doctor Who: New Series Audio Adventures #19) by Simon Guerrier

Heartstopper, Volume One (Heartstopper #1) by Alice Oseman

Lady Killer, Vol. 2 (Lady Killer #2) by Joelle Jones

The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales of Dangerous Magic (Grishaverse) by Leigh Bardugo

The Old Guard, Vol. 2: Force Multiplied by Greg Rucka

Magic For Liars by Sarah Gailey

Marie Antoinette's Head: The Royal Hairdresser, The Queen, and the Revolution by Will Bashor

Sunder of Time (Sunder #1) by Kristin McTiernan


What are some books that you read in one sitting?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. When I was young I was able to read books in one fell swoop. Not any longer that is why my list is populated with graphic novels. Ha! My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Killer looks really intriguing...I added the first one to my TBR. Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the whole Leave It To Beaver's June Cleaver as an assassin thing. 😊

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these books but I'm always on the lookout for one sitting books. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/romance-books-to-read-in-one-sitting/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Everything that author has put out had been good so far!

      Delete
  5. The Language of Thorns was on my list this week too, but I changed the topic, I didn't read it in one sitting.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/07/20/top-ten-tuesday-325/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over. I'm looking forward to seeing your list.

      Delete
  6. I just don't read fast enough to read a whole book in one sitting, since my average time is 5-6 hours per book (or more depending on the length), but I can see why Magic for Liars is on this list, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of books! The only one I've heard of before is The Black Kids, though I haven't read it yet.

    When you get the chance, I hope you can check out my TTT post: https://readbakecreate.com/10-books-with-the-word-day/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's excellent. I hope you enjoy when you get to it.

      Delete
  8. The Language of Thorns. Never heard of it, but I like the title and the cover. I'll take a look!

    Lovely list you have today.

    Elza Reads - Ten one sitting reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really cool in Grishaverse book - it's a book that exists within that world.

      Delete
  9. I have The Black Kids and Language of Thorns on my tbr. I loved Heartstopper. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2021/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-could-read-in.html.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for reminding me that I need to read The Black Kids. Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't even heard of most of these, but I'm glad they were engrossing reads for you.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marie Antoinette's head made me laugh out loud when I got to it. Happy reading! My list is here: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-read-in-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magic for Liars has been on my TBR for long, and I can see how Language of Thorns could be finished in one day. Plus, I got many wallpapers from that latter book. But for all the rest of the list, some amazing finds for me here. Esp. Marie Antoinette's Head and Sunder of Time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wallpapers probably look beautiful. :)

      I hope you enjoy those if you have the chance to try them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows