Skip to main content

Music Monday: Linda Linda Linda (2005)

         

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing a few of my favorite tracks from the movie Linda Linda Linda (2005).  I just recently watched this delightful Japanese coming of age movie following an all girl band that has to recruit a new singer in the form of the new South Korean exchange student in order to get ready for the school festival.  This movie and the soundtrack was just so infectious.  By the way, the biggest surprise is that the South Korean exchange student happens to be played by Bae Doona!  Anyway, give a listen to their cover of the song Linda Linda as originally performed by the band Blue Heart - and the original version of that song which you can see right here:




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Comments

  1. I haven't watched this movie, but I've heard of it. This is a great song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fantastic coming of age movie. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Cool pick! :) Looks like a great movie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Linda, Linda is new to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just happened to stumble across the movie myself.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card