Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Characters I’d Like To Meet

    

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Bookish People I'd Like To Meet and I decided to narrow this down to Book Characters I'd Like To Meet.  Without further ado, let's get to the characters: 

Sherlock Holmes and John Watson from A Sherlock Holmes Adventure series by Bonnie MacBird

Aziraphale and Crowley from Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Linus and Arthur from The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune

Fred from the Fred, the Vampire Accountant series by Drew Hayes

Goldie Vance from the Goldie Vance series by Hope Larson

Donna and The Doctor from the Doctor Who: New Series Adventures


What bookish people or characters would you love to meet?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I'd love to meet Sherlock Holmes and Watson. Great list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holmes was on my list, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound like fun characters to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to meet Linus and Arthur. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/03/07/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-people-i-want-to-meet/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I not know any of these? Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aziraphale and Crowley would be really fun to hang out with! I'd love to hang out in Aziraphale's bookshop, though he probably wouldn't let me touch any of books.....
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/07/top-ten-tuesday-410/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If his bookshop was even open in the first place. :)

      Delete
  7. What a fun list😁 You've reminded me I want to read Fred the Vampire Accountant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card