Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Loved Recently With Less Than 2,000 Goodreads Ratings

     

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a TTT Rewind to redo or update a previous topic and I've decided to feature Books I've Loved Recently With Less Than 2,000 Goodreads Ratings which I originally posted on February 19, 2019.  Without further ado, here we go in order by the number of ratings (as of March 7th):

The Third Crossing (War of the Last Day #0) by Karim Soliman - Ratings: 13 - Honestly, this whole epic fantasy deserves a lot more love and especially this prequel.

What Child Is This? (A Sherlock Holmes Adventure #5) by Bonnie MacBird - Ratings: 396 - I love this series so much and it deserves all the attention it can get.  They feel like the original Conan Doyle stories, yet still feel fresh.  If you like Jeremy Brett and David Burke as Holmes and Watson, I have a feeling this would be right up your alley.

Lucas on the Line (Stranger Things #5) by Suyi Davies - Ratings: 528 - I've read all of these tie-in books and I'd say this is the best one so far.  If you like the tv series, you need to try this.  This installment takes place immediately before season four begins.

A Man and His Cat, Vol. 7 (A Man and His Cat #7) by Umi Sakurai - Ratings: 576 - This series has been absolutely amazing and somehow it just keeps getting better.  I can't recommend it enough.

William Shakespeare's The Force Doth Awaken (William Shakespeare's Star Wars #7) by Ian Doescher Ratings: 1,160 - This was so much fun and the audiobook production was really cool.  What they did with BB-8 and Chewbacca was awesome and so was the intoduction.

Doctor Who: The Ruby's Curse (Melody Malone Mystery #2) by Alex Kingston - Ratings: 1,267 - Alex Kingston did a marvelous job of bringing her Doctor Who to life in this novel.  She also does an awesome job of narrating her story as well in the audiobook edition.

Noble Roots (Spells, Swords, & Stealth #5) by Drew Hayes - Ratings: 1,330 - This author has quickly become one of my favorite and this series has just gotten better as it goes on.  Also I highly recommend it on audiobook.

Guardians of the Louvre (Musee de Lourve #11) by Jiro Taniguchi - Ratings: 1,335 - I haven't read any of the other installments of this series, but this was amazing.  The art is marvelous.  

Enola Holmes and the Elegant Escapade (Enola Holmes #8) by Nancy Springer - Ratings: 1,678 - I've really enjoyed this whole series so far and I've also liked the Netflix movie adaptations as well.  Plus, I'm glad we're getting to see the character again soon in a ninth installment.

Lakelore by Anna-Marie McLemore - Ratings: 1,783 - I've only read this book by this author so far, but I need to more.


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite books with less that 2,000 Goodreads ratings?

Comments

  1. What a fun topic this week. I love to find books great that are not popular and spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read any of these, but I'm glad you enjoyed them!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/21/top-ten-tuesday-412/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this topic. And now I'm curious about Guardians of the Louvre😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the other installments of the series myself. Enjoy, Tammy!

      Delete
  4. I love learning about underhyped books, so this post is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this topic, too! It's great to hear about books that need more love! I've had the Alex Kingston on my radar since publication, and I'm ashamed I've not read it yet. I definitely need to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! I hope you like her book!

      Delete
  6. I've never read any of the ST tie-ins...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads