Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books For People Who Like Fonda Lee

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books for People Who Liked Author X and I'm featuring one of my favorite authors, Fonda Lee.  All of the books I've listed below are some of my all time favorites.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by title:

Babel by R.F. Kuang

A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab

The Epic Crush of Genie Lo (The Epic Crush of Genie Lo #1) by F.C. Yee

Foundryside (The Founders Trilogy #1) by Robert Jackson Bennett

Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb #1) by Tamsyn Muir

The Girl With Ghost Eyes (The Daoshi Chronicles #1) by M.H. Boroson

NPCs (Spells, Swords, & Stealth #1) by Drew Hayes

Senlin Ascends (The Books of Babel #1) by Josiah Bancroft

Titanshade (The Carter Archives #1) by Dan Stout

Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop


Have you read any of these book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I like the way you did this topic. I couldn't figure it out at all so I just did something different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over, Wendy. It was a tricky one!

      Delete
  2. I just bought that Genie Lo book for my daughter, so it is fun to see other books that might be similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read this author but I love Gideon the Ninth as well. Here is my post- https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/03/28/top-ten-tuesday-book-recs-for-those-that-enjoy-becky-albertalli/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good books!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2023/03/top-ten-tuesday-new-authors-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Fonda Lee but still nice to see these recs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun theme! And I love seeing The Girl with Ghost Eyes and Titanshade on your list😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Darker Shade of Magic is one of my favourite books! Thanks for the reminder that I've been meaning to try Fonda Lee for ages :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/28/top-ten-tuesday-413/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads