Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Spring Equinox 2023 - Announcement & TBR

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's now that time to start my Spring Equinox 2023 classes at Orilium for the Magical Readathon, hosted by G. @ Book Roast.  I've followed the Novice Path, completed the Traveller's Key, have Geared Up, completed the Spring Equinox 2022,  completed the August Equinox 2022, visited Old Favour Pass, and I've also been working on the Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia challenge this year as well.  This Spring Equinox semester runs all of April.  Like before I've decided to continue studying for the Calling of a Scribe which sounds like a great fit for me.  That means I'll be taking five courses: Elemental Studies, Inscription, Spells & Incantations, Restoration, and Lore.  To complete each course I'll need to read one book to fulfill a specific prompt.  Keep reading to see what I plan on reading to complete my course of study for this semester:

Elemental Studies - Botanic Controls: Flower On The Cover

My choice: Belladonna (Belladonna #1) by Adalyn Grace - I don't know why I've been putting this off for so long because it sounds right up my alley.

Inscription - Glyph: Flight: Book From Your Highest Shelf

My choice: Mask of Silver (Arkham Horror #12) by Rosemary Jones - I've really been enjoying what I've read of this series and this sounds really cool.

Spells & Incantations - Spell: Magic Missiles - Target Length: 389-415 Pages

My choice: Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson - This standalone YA fantasy sounds perfect for me and it's also exactly 400 pages.

Restoration - Occult Curses: Close Your Eyes, Shuffle, & Point

My choice: Black Wolves (Black Wolves #1) by Kate Elliott - I just happened to find this at a thrift shop and it looks like a good epic fantasy series opener.

Lore - The Legend of Dia: Book With A Map

My choice: The Spare Man by Mary Robinette Kowal - This author is one of my favorites and all I needed to hear was The Thin Man in space.


Are you taking part in this readathon?  Have you read any of these books?  Which one should I start with?  As always, thanks for visiting and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads