Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring 2023 TBR

     

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books On My Spring 2023 TBR.  Without further ado, let's get to the books I'm hoping to get to this Spring.  

March

My Dear Henry by Kaylynn Bayron - I've been approved for this on NetGalley and it sounds like a really cool retelling of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

Wolfsong (Green Creek #1) by T.J. Klune - I'm reading this for the Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia for March and I'm just excited to read more from this author.

April

For You and Only You (You #4) by Carolyn Kepnes - I've really liked this series and I'm really excited that I've been approved for this on NetGalley!



In the Lives of Puppets by T.J. Klune - I've loved every book I've read from this author and I'm thrilled to have been approved for an ARC on NetGalley.

The Scourge Between Stars by Ness Brown - This is one of my most anticipated reads and I'm also reading it for my 2023 Popsugar Reading Challenge.  I've also gotten very lucky and have been approved for an ARC via NetGalley.

Scythe (Arc of a Scythe #1) by Neal Shusterman - I've loved what I've read from this author so far, but when I heard this is one of V.E. Schwab's favorites I might have bumped this a little higher up my tbr!  I'm reading this for the Book Riot's 2023 Read Harder Challenge.

True Beauty, Vol. 1 (True Beauty #1) by Yaongyi - I've never read manhwa before let alone a romance comic before, but I thought I'd give this one a chance.  I'm reading this for the Book Riot's 2023 Read Harder Challenge.

May

A Long Stretch of Bad Days by Mindy McGinnis - I always enjoy reading this author.  This YA Mystery Thriller due out in March sounds right up my alley.  I'm reading this for the Book Riot's 2023 Read Harder Challenge.

My choice: A Master of Djinn (Dead Djinn Universe #1) by P. Djeli Clark - I've loved what I've read from this author so far and this historical fantasy sounds awesome.

Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor - I loved Caraval and The Night Circus and I've heard this compared to the both of them, so I'm hoping this will be just as good.  I'm reading this for the Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia for May.

 

Are you looking forward to reading these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Nice list. I hope you enjoy all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have My Dear Henry and Hotel Magnifique to hopefully read soon. Both sound amazing.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at My Dear Henry! I'm going to have to add that to my ever-growing list!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard Wolfsong is good. I hope you enjoy all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved Wolfsong, so hope you will too! I'm also looking forward to In The Lives of Puppets. I also love the True Beauty kdrama adaptation, though I still need to read the comic. Hope you'll enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize there was an adaptation - I'll have to look it up.

      Delete
  6. Great list! I really want to read Scythe soon!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I've been putting it off. I hope we both like it!

      Delete
  7. What a great list. I'll be reading The Scourge Between Stars too, and I've heard really good things about A Long Stretch of Bad Days. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of Wolfsong before but I've enjoyed TJ Klune's books as well. I'll have to add it to my list. I added In the Lives of Puppets yesterday when I saw it on someone else's list. I hope you enjoy these when/if you read them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed Scythe when I read it but I've still yet to read the sequel-which definitely says more about me than the quality of the books!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/14/top-ten-tuesday-411/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of great things about the entire series. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't