Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia - March & May Update

  

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the book I read for March and May for the Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Adelia, an additional challenge to G. @ Book Roast's Magical Readathon.  You can see my full tbr here.  Without further ado, check out my mini review below.

Fight A Wizard - Rating Over 4.3 Stars (March):

 ❋ ❋  

Wolfsong (Green Creek #1) by T.J. Klune isn't my favorite T.J. Klune book, but honestly it's just good to be reading one of his books. This is nearly 500 pages long but it never feels its length or that it drags in any way. It could have been even longer and I would have been happy with that as well. I will definitely be back for the rest of the series in the future.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Travel To Kerador - Book Finishes On An Odd Page Number (May): 

 

Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor was one of my most anticipated reads given how much I loved the books it's been compared to like The Night Circus and Caraval, but unfortunately this story just never quite worked for me the way I wanted it to.  I would have preferred more world-building and more of a plot with stakes.  Plus, I thought the tone jumped around more than it needed.  I would recommend sticking with The Night Circus or Caraval.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you participating in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Wolfsong is on my list to read one day. I'm glad it made you want to keep reading the series😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads