Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer 2023 TBR

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books On My Summer 2023 TBR.  I think I've got a lot of great reads lined up this summer. Here we go, in alphabetical order: 

Bella Poldark (The Poldark Saga #12) by Winston Graham - I love this series so much and I'm just not ready for it to end.  I'll be listening to the excellently narrated audiobook which is performed by Oliver J. Hembrough.  I'll be reading this for Popsugar Reading Challenge.

Cook Korean!: A Comic Book with Recipes by Robin Ha - I really liked what I've read from this author before, so I hope this will be interesting as well.  Maybe I'll get some good ideas for recipes to fix myself.  I'll also be reading this for Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge.  

The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White - This sounds like it will be a great retelling, and I've had it on my TBR for way too long.  I'll also be reading this for Popsugar Reading Challenge.

Get A Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters #1) by Talia Hibbert - Romance isn't my go-to genre at all, but I've enough good things about this story that I thought I'd try it.  Plus, I'm hoping to listen to the audiobook which is narrated by Adjoa Andoh who is always good.  I'll also be reading this for Popsugar Reading Challenge.

Holly Horror (Holly Horror #1) by Michelle Jabès Corpora - This sounds like it's going to be legitimately creepy and scary!  I can't wait to try my ARC copy!

Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann - Grann is one of my favorites and this sounds like a fascinating read.

The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward - I'll be rereading this on audiobook for Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge.  It wasn't quite a fan of it when I read it in print, but I hope I'll prefer it in this format.

The Nancy Drew Cookbook: Clues to Good Cooking by Carolyn Keene - I spotted this at my library and I decided to try it for Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge.  I had no idea there was a Nancy Drew themed cookbook! 

Peter Darling by Austin Chant - This sounds like a cool retelling of a classic.  I'll be reading this for Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge.  

Silver Nitrate by Silvia Moreno-Garcia - This is one of my most anticipated upcoming releases and I'm lucky enough to have gotten approved for an ARC via NetGalley.


Have  you read any of these books?  What are you looking forward to reading this season?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I've been meaning to read The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein for such a long time but I still haven't gotten around to it. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about Peter Darling. It sound fantastic. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-6-20-23-summer-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've listened to The Last House on Needless Street and I did quite enjoy the audio. I actually want to READ it as well! LOL!

    I've seen Peter Darling, so let's hope it works for you!

    Enjoy all your books!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard of it before but The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein sounds super interesting! Hope you enjoy all these when you get to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe Brown was good. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those Korean recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about the Poldark series. I really need to give it a go one of these days!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved it thus far. I can't believe I'm almost all done with it!

      Delete
  8. I'm hoping to read Silver Nitrate very soon😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not read any of these but I hope you enjoy them!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-425/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, cookbooks. I need more of those. They might motivate me to actually cook something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads