Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of 2023

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of 2023.  It looks like there are a lot of enticing books coming soon and these are the top ten I'm most looking forward to.  Without further ado, here we go in order by release date:

Thornhedge by T. Kingfisher - Release date: August 15th, 2023

He Who Drowned the World (The Radiant Emperor #2) by Shelley Parker-Chan - Release date: August 22nd, 2023

Vampires of El Norte by Isabel Cañas - Release date: August 29th, 2023

Starter Villain by John Scalzi - Release date: September 19th, 2023

The Hexologists by Josiah Bancroft - Release date: September 26th, 2023

The Fragile Threads of Power (Threads of Power #1) by V.E. Schwab - Release date: October 6th, 2023

Saga, Volume 11 (Saga #11) by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples - Release date: October 11th, 2023

Stranger Things: Flight of the Icarus (Stranger Things #6) by Caitlin Schneiderhan - Release date: October 31st, 2023

Bookshops & Bonedust (Legends & Lattes #0) by Travis Baldree - Release date: November 7th, 2023

Heartstopper: Volume Five (Heartstopper #5) by Alice Oseman - Release date: November 9th, 2023


What books are you looking forward to later this year?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I think Vampires looks good. And nice to see Saga continuing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thornhedge might be the books I've seen mentioned the most on this week's TTT. I am so sad we're not getting that cover of Starter Villain in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Baldree series looks so fun, even though it is not my genre at all! I hope you love all these.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookshops and Bonedust I'm definitely looking forward to reading very much. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/mid-year-book-freak-out-tag-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to Vampires of El Norte too. Great cover on The Hexologists!

    My TTT post is HERE. Have a great week! — Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely reading Vampires of El Norte, Starter Villain and Thornhedge. It's going to be such a great six months of reading😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fragile Threads of Power was on my list too-btw the release date has been moved up so we now get it at the end of September!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/06/27/top-ten-tuesday-426/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads