Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Forgotten Backlist Titles

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Forgotten Backlist Titles.  All the books on my list used to be fairly popular when they were newer, but I haven't see them get the love they deserve lately and I don't want them to be forgotten.  Without further ad, here we go in alphabetical order by title: 

The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle

The Call (The Call #1) by Paedar Ó Guilín

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

The Girl From Everywhere (The Girl From Everywhere #1) by Heidi Heilig

In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine 

Jackaby (Jackaby #1) by William Ritter

Walk the Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson

Winger (Winger #1) by Andrew Smith


Have you read any of these books?  What are some books that you don't want people to forget?  As always thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I still have Jackaby on my shelf... it sounds so interesting and I always love the cover, but never did read that one. Someday...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed both Ink and Bone and The Girl From Everywhere. I did read The Accident Season but that wasn't a great one for me, I'm not really much of a magical realism person.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/08/01/top-ten-tuesday-431/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember most of these. The only one I think I read was Black's. I loved that book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Holly Black. I wanted to read her books and then never did, and got sidetracked. I remember when those were eVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with any of these books, but I am familiar with a few of the authors.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/summer-2023-additions-to-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! They have a lot of works out there between them.

      Delete
  6. Oooh, I love the Gold Seer trilogy! Great pick. It's an excellent series and definitely one you don't hear about much anymore, sadly.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Ink and Bone and Walk on Earth a Stranger. What a fun list😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read a couple of these. I'm going to go check out The Dead House.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ink & Bone has been on my TBR for ages. I read a few chapters once, couldn't get into it and softly DNF-ed it at the time. Happy reading. My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/book-with-one-word-titles/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really takes off and it became an all time favorite series for me. I hope you enjoy it more when you decide to re try it. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows