Skip to main content

Music Monday: You are a spy who is about to be exposed

  

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing the playlist called You are a spy who is about to be exposed from April.  I just happened to spot this on YouTube and I'll admit that the artwork of it definitely caught my eye, but the fourteen songs that make it up are absolutely perfect for the theme.  Unfortunately, I can't embed it down below do to restrictions on the video itself, but here's the link if you'd like to listen to it.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. The artwork is definitely eye-catching! And, from what I've listened to so far, the music is good too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool link. For some reason the playlist (and title) reminded me of the Safehouse, this James Bond themed nightclub in Milwaukee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads