Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters From Different TV Shows Who Should Team Up

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Characters from Different Books Who Should Team Up (Submitted by Cathy @ WhatCathyReadNext), but I've decided to specifically featured characters from different tv shows.  Without further ado, here we go:



Ace (Nancy Drew) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)


Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) & Dean (Supernatural)


Charlie (Supernatural) & Eddie (Stranger Things)


Crowley (Good Omens) & Donna (Doctor Who)


Ella (Lucifer) & Darcy (WandaVision)


Five (The Umbrella Academy) & Kaz (Shadow and Bone)


John (Sherlock) & Martha (Doctor Who)



Wanda (WandaVision) & Morgana (Merlin)


What do you think of my team ups?  What fictional characters would you love to see team up?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. These are brilliant! Eddie and Charlie! My abused babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Shadow & Bone / Umbrella Acadamy team ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need these crossovers to happen :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch enough TV to pull off a list like this, but I do love these, especially Eddie and Charlie 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely watch t.v., so I'm not familiar with the majority of these characters. From the looks of it, though, they would be fun pairings.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda and Morgana would be an unstoppable pairing. Fun twist on the topic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with Darcy in Thor, she's so sarcastic and loves to egg people on (not in a bad way).
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-bs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-b/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fun! Darcy! And Jack? Nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your choices! I completely blanked out on this topic and ended up going rogue this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanda and Morgana would be an unstoppable pairing, fantastic choice!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/08/15/top-ten-tuesday-433/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really great pairings. My favorite is: Charlie (Supernatural) & Eddie (Stranger Things)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many gifs, so little time. I love all your choices. Even if I don't know the characters, I loved the gifs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads