Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Read Because of Top Ten Tuesday

 Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Want To Read Because of Top Ten Tuesday. Let's just say a lot of books I've seen on other bloggers lists look very tempting and I have added quite a few to my ever growing tbr. Without further Ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi (Amina al-Sirafi #1) by Shannon Chakraborty

The Archive Undying (The Downworld Sequence #1) by Emma Mieko-Candon

Fourth Wing (The Empyrean #1) by Rebecca Yarros

The Hexologists (The Hexologists #1) by Josiah Bancroft

The Infinite Miles by Hannah Fergesen

Night's Edge (Night's Edge #1) by Liz Kerin

Some Desperate Glory by Emily Tesh

Starter Villain by John Scalzi

To Shape A Dragon's Breath (Nampeshiweisit #1) by Moniquill Blackgoose

Witch King by Martha Wells 


What are some books that have caught your eye from this weekly list?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Some Desperate Glory is one that's caught my eye from blog hopping too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely adding Starter Villain to my list right now! I've read a few Scalzi, mostly stand-alones, and this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read Almina Al Sifari, Forth Wing, or Murder Bot yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always so fun to browse others lists and discover some possible new reads! :) Also... "Starter Villain" has a hilarious cover. Thanks so much for visiting my website today, Lauren. Appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Fourth Wing. I've loved everything Yarros has written. I hope you love it when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of her stuff yet, hopefully soon though!

      Delete
  6. Starter Villain looks amazing - I want my grubby paws on it soon, meet the new boss indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that first one- I saw some very enthusiastic reviews for it. The Infinite Miles- seems like I heard good thing s about that too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much for sci fi/fantasy, so I haven't read any of these. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you've found some interesting books through TTT. I hope you enjoy them all when you get the chance.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-discovered-through-top-ten-tuesday-posts/

    ReplyDelete
  10. As long as we blog, there will really never be any shortage of books we get excited about. Hope these end up being great reads for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi and Fourth Wing are in my TBR, thanks to bookstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised at all! I hope they'll be as good as they look and sound. :)

      Delete
  12. Fun list! The Adventures of Amina al-Serafi is a book I bought because I kept seeing it everywhere. Someday I'll read it😁

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you enjoy The Adventures of Amina Al-Sirafi, that's been my favourite read so far this year!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/08/08/top-ten-tuesday-432/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows