Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: 5 Manga Series I Love & 5 Manga Series I Want To Start

 

 Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Genre Freebie and I specifically doing 5 Manga Series I Love & 5 Manga Series I Want To Start.  I feel like I don't talk about my manga reads very often, but these are some recent favorites and those I'm looking forward to reading.  Without further ado, here we do in alphabetical order by title:

I Love:

Blood on the Tracks by Shuzo Oshimi

A Man and His Cat by Umi Sakurai

Monster by Naoki Urasawa

Spy x Family by Tatsuya Endo

The Way of the Househusband by Kousuke Oono


I Want To Start:

Black Butler by Yana Toboso

Cat Massage Therapy by Haru Hisakawa

Fullmetal Alchemist by Hiromu Arakawa

Library Wars by Kiiro Yumi

Witch Hat Atelier by Kamone Shirahama


What are some of your favorite manga series?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I want to read so many of these! Have here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/08/22/top-ten-tuesday-genre-freebie-romance-recs/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a Manga series but they always look so fun! I hope you get to read the ones you haven't yet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witch Hat Atelier is so good, very cute and black butler is amazing too, hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome as I always need manga recs. Witch Hat I've heard good things about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read any manga! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This year I have read books from 3 different manga series--Haikyu! (loved!!), Blue Lock (was ok), and Spy x Family (so much fun!). My youngest is the one who introduced me to manga, and keeps trying to get me to read some of her favorites (Demon Slayer, Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, and My Hero Academia).

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/visit-michigan-in-ten-books/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manga is a genre I've never tried or, honestly, had any interest in trying. My 14yo daughter LOVES it, though. Like Pam's daughter, mine adores the My Hero Academia series.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! It's been a long time since I last read manga. I always loved reading manga and I need to get back to this series soon! Awesome list!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someday I'll try Manga and find out what the hype is about. I love graphic novels, so I'll probably like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's quite a variety so you will probably find something to love!

      Delete
  10. Witch Hat Atelier has my whole heart. I need to make time to continue that series. Hope you enjoy the ones on your TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows