Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Bookish Superpowers I Wish I Had - and all I could think to do was feature Books I Wish I Could Read Early which sounds good to me.  Here we go in order by release date:

Middle of the Night by Riley Sager - 6/18/24

How to Make a Horror Movie and Survive by Craig DiLouie - 6/18/24

A Ruse of Shadows (Lady Sherlock #8) by Sherry Thomas - 6/25/24

A Darker Mischief by Derek Milman - 7/2/24

Medici Heist by Caitlin Schneiderhan - 8/6/24

The Girl With No Reflection by Keshe Chow - 8/6

The Dark We Know by Wen-yi Lee - 8/13/24

The Seventh Veil of Salome by Silvia Moreno-Garcia - 7/16/24

My Salty Mary (Mary #3) by Cynthia Hand, Brodie Ashton, and Jodi Meadows - 8/20/24

Celestial Monsters (The Sunbearer Duology #2) by Aiden Thomas - 9/3/24


What bookish superpower to you wish you had?  Are you looking forward to any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. This was so fun! I too always have those few books I'd like to snag early. And I *STILL* have to read those Lady Janies (now Mary!) books. I own all three I think so what I'm waiting for, well there probably isn't a good answer to. ;) Thanks for visiting my website today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun topic. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/02/20/top-ten-eleven-tuesday-bookish-superpowers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the book gods fulfill some of your need to read early books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I love the Lady Sherlock series! I didn't know there was a new book coming out. Time to refresh!

    Haze @ The Book Haze
    https://thebookhaze.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these look like books I should pick up! Great list. :D

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these books. But I think there are a couple my daughter might enjoy.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-historical-fiction-reads-from-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for this prompt. And I also would love to read the first two books early😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your twist on this weeks topic! I haven't heard any any of these books but it would be amazing if you could get early copies of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun twist on the theme! I hope you get your hands on these ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I didn't know Riley Sager had a new one coming up! I'm looking forward to reading it, too. :D I also hadn't heard of Medici Heist, but now I definitely want to read it, too! RIP to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really excited for The Seventh Veil. Looks like a great group of books. I hope you get your hands on at least of few of these early.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh A Darker Mischief and Medici Heist look interesting, I hadn't heard of those yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of these I'd just recently found out about myself. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads