Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Quick Reads Under 150 Pages

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Quick Reads Under 150 Pages.  All of the books I selected are ones I really enjoyed and highly recommend. Here we go in alphabetical order by title:







Where the Drowned Girls Go (Wayward Children #7) by Seanan McGuire


Have you read any of these books?  Who were some of your favorite quick reads?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I haven't read any of the books you mentioned, but I really like the cover for A Spindle Splintered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list! I finally read Where the Drowned Girls Go just a week or two ago; I need to finish catching up with the series!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these before because this is the first time I've heard about them. Some of the cover are beautiful and that alone makes me want to check out the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought a Spindle Splintered was very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed The Spindle Splintered. A Mirror Mended was enjoyable, but the first was better.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/under-read-books-i-read-in-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finna was so good! I can't remember if that series ever continued, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it did! Book 2 is called Defekt and it's also awesome!

      Delete
  7. One day soon I will have to continue the Wayward Children series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With