Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: YA Books Without Romance

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Love Freebie in honor of Valentine's Day - and I decided to do something a bit different by featuring YA Books Without Romance.  I loved all of these and I highly recommend these books.  Here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Bad Witch Burning by Jessica Lewis

Dear Martin (Dear Martin #1) by Nic Stone

Elatsoe (Elatsoe #1) by Darcie Little Badger

Jackaby (Jackaby #1) by William Ritter

The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings #2) by Mackenzi Lee

A Long Stretch of Bad Days by Mindy McGinnis

Loveless by Alice Oseman

The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist #1) by Rick Yancey

Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson

White Cat (Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite books without romance?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Great list! I'm putting Loveless on my TBR for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/02/13/top-ten-tuesday-love-freebie-last-10-romances-i-read/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic! I loved Loveless. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/02/13/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-romance-tropes/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun topic! Thanks for sharing some non romance ideas. People seem to want those a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After enjoying Heartstopper so much, I may have to add Loveless to my TBR. I know it's not a graphic novel, but I would love to read more by Alice Oseman.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-romances-read-in-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to pick up Elatsoe! We definitely need more books without romance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea for a list! I'd love to read Elatsoe some day, I always hear good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole series is just awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With