Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Covers & Titles With Things Found In Nature

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Covers & Titles With Things Found In Nature.  The ones I selected for this week's list are ones I liked and would recommend.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by title:

Along the Saltwise Sea (The Up-and-Under #2) by A. Deborah Baker

Before the Devil Knows You're Here by Autumn Krause

Bella Poldark (The Poldark Saga #12) by Winston Graham


The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher




The Wager: A Tale of Shipwreck, Mutiny and Murder by David Grann


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite books in this category?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The Hollow Places is such a great, creepy cover! Awesome list:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to read the Poldark series! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole series is pretty great. Thanks for coming over!

      Delete
  3. Oooh! I love the cover to Before the Devil! Very creepy! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wager is a nature cover on steroids. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a diverse list of titles!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/see-the-forest-for-the-trees-book-covers-featuring-trees/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to pick out quite a variety. Thanks for coming over!

      Delete
  6. I have not seen too many people talk about Before the Devil Knows You're Here, but it's on y shelf and I'm glad to see it on your list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got such a great selection of covers! And some really great books on your list too. I loved The Hollow Places, and the Lady Sherlock series, I stopped at #5, I think. I'll have to catch up again!

    Haze @ The Book Haze
    https://thebookhaze.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With